Workshop: NVIDIA Application Lab at Jülich - Kick-off meeting
- 19 Sep 2012 09:00
- 20 Sep 2012 13:00
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre, Rotunda,building 16.4, room 301
- M. Axer/M. Huysegoms (FZJ/INM-1), J. Kraus (NVIDIA), J. Meinke (FZJ/JSC), P. Messmer (NVIDIA), P. Philippen (FZJ/JSC), F. Schifano (Univ. Ferrara), R. Spurzem (Chinese Academy of Sciences), F. Winter (Univ. Edinburgh) and others
- Recently the NVIDIA application lab at Jülich has been established with the goal to enable scientific applications for GPU-based architectures, provide support for their optimization and investigate performance and scaling. During this kick-off workshop we will explore in depth scientific applications from various application fields which are utilizing or about to exploit the computing performance of GPUs. This will be complemented by talks and hands-on sessions focusing on relevant technologies.
- Wednesday, 19 September 2012, 9:00, till Thursday, 20 September 2012, 13:00
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre, Rotunda, building 16.4, Room 301
- Announcement as pdf:
All interested members of the Forschungszentrum Jülich are cordially invited to participate.
The number of participants is limited. For registration send an email to Mrs. Bielitza (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Hossfeld (email@example.com) before 14 September.