Workshop: NVIDIA Application Lab at Jülich: 1st Annual Workshop
- 08.Jul.2013 09:00
- 09.Jul.2013 13:00
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre, Rotunda, building 16.4, room 301
- A. Adinetz (JSC), M. Axer (INM-1), T. Bradley (NVIDIA), M. Bussmann (HZDR),
D. Champion (MPIfR), A. Herten (IKP), J. Kraus (NVIDIA), J. Meinke (JSC),
L. Oden (ITWM), F. Schifano (U Ferrara), M. Schlottke (RWTH Aachen),
R. Speck (JSC), P. Wahl (VU Brussels)
- With NVIDIA Application Lab at Jülich being in operation since one year, we want to share results and provide the opportunity for application developers to direct exchange experiences. Like in the kick-off workshop we plan a set of talks exploring in depth various scientific applications, focussing on those applications where the Lab is working on. This will be complemented by more technical talks to enhance the know-how and skills of experienced GPU application programmers.
- Monday, 8 July 2013, 9:00, until Tuesday, 9 July 2013, 13:00
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre, Rotunda, building 16.4, Room 301
- Announcement as pdf file:
Interested scientists are cordially invited to participate. For registration send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30.