Organizer's data protection statement
Corporate Communications uses your personal information solely for the purpose of logistically planning the respective event and keeping you up to date as required. We also would like to inform you about following events. Your name/country/institute will be published in an printed participation list visible onsite. Photos made during the conference will be published on the web site. Data given to us will not be used for any other purpose nor will they be passed on to third parties.
1. We, the coladaservices GmbH, on behalf of Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH , however in own responsibility, place at the disposal the Registration-Tool "colada", that makes the electronic registration for this Event possible for you.
2. All personal data, that you declare at your registration for the respective Event on this "Registration page ", is only collected, stored and processed from us insofar, as this is necessary for the organization of the Events and your participation at this Event. We committed ourselves expressly to the data protection and to the observance of the corresponding legal regulations and guarantee the protection of your personal data consequently. The EU-data protection-guideline ("guideline for the protection of natural persons with the processing of person-covered data and to the free data-traffic" of the 24.10.1995) as well as the federal-data protection-law (BDSG) are decisive in their valid setting each.
3. The Registration-Tool "colada", is run on a server in Switzerland. There, your personal data are passed on into our responsibility. We took care through suitable measures that the data is protected in Switzerland in the same scope like in Germany respectively in the European Union.
5. Your personal data is stored by the coladaservices GmbH until the end of the event or as long as two years. Should you wish your data to be deleted earlier, please inform the person responsible for the organisation of the event. Upon completing the mandate, coladaservices GmbH has no legal rights to keep your data any longer.
6. coladaservices GmbH takes security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures designed to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Data.