Finite temperature and density QCD
- QCD thermodynamics with dynamical overlap fermions (VSR)
- QCD thermodynamics towards finite chemical potentials (NIC)
- Thermodynamics with 2+1+1 dynamical quark flavors (VSR)
- Lattice QCD simulations including electromagnetic and isospin-breaking effects (VSR)
- QCD plus QED and the stability of matter (PRACE)
- Lattice QCD calculations with hex-smeared clover fermions (NIC)
- Lattice QCD investigations of nuclear and hadronic properties (NIC)
- A lattice QCD calculation of the leading order hadronic corrections to g-2 of the muon. (NIC)
- Exploration of Nucleon Structure unsing Lattice QCD (NERSC)
- Relativistic quark action for charm physics (VSR)
- Precision computation of fK/fπ from staggered 2+1+1 flavor simulations (NIC)
We are involved with the EIC and the ECL at JSC with the aim to analyze future HPC architectures, with particular emphasis on their suitability for Lattice QCD simulations.
DFG SFB TRR-55
Here, we are involved in Project B3, which aims to find algorithms for Lattice QCD, and to provide the respective implementations of the software, that could make use of future architectures. Also here, our perspective is Exascale computing.