MATrix LABoratory, The MathWorks, Inc.
MATLAB is a technical computing environment for scientific and engineering numeric computation and visualization. MATLAB integrates numerical analysis, matrix-computation and graphics in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed just as they are written mathematically - without traditional programming. MATLAB uses the optimized LAPACK library for faster matrix computations.
- FZJ only: Release R2009b
- JSC only: R2013b and R2013a (for use you have to contact Marga Vaeßen )
- The MathWorks HelpDesk (online and printable documentation)
- Mathtools.net, The technical computing portal (caution: registration necessary)
- The MathWorks GmbH , Ismaning
- The MathWorks WWW server
- User developed features and access to newsgroup
Contact: Marga Vaeßen