ARnoldi PACKage, developed at Rice University
ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems.
PARPACK is a parallel version of ARPACK for distributed memory parallel architectures.
- Reverse communication interface
- Single and double precision real arithmetic versions for symmetric, non-symmetric, standard or generalized problems
- Single and double precision complex arithmetic versions for standard or generalized problems
- Routines for banded matrices - standard or generalized problems
- Routines for The Singular Value Decomposition
Example driver routines that may be used as templates to implement numerous shift-invert strategies for all problem types, data types and precision
PARPACK, a part of the ScaLAPACK project, is an extension of the ARPACK software package used for solving large scale eigenvalue problems on distributed memory parallel architectures. The message passing layers currently supported are BLACS and MPI.
- Version: 2.1
Access and Usage: