LinkTest: Copyright and Disclaimer
LinkTest - Parallel MPI PingPong Test
Copyright (C) 2010, Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH, Federal Republic of Germany. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Any publications that result from the use of this software shall reasonably refer to the Research Centre's development.
- All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement:
This product includes software developed by Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH is not obligated to provide the user with any support, consulting, training or assistance of any kind with regard to the use, operation and performance of this software or to provide the user with any updates, revisions or new versions.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM JUELICH GMBH "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM JUELICH GMBH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.