- The Software is copyright © Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, 1997
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Software is provided AS-IS. The Authors disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No liability is assumed for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this software.
Scope of Grant when using nassi
- use the Software on any single computer or on a network, provided that there are as many licenses as there are persons using the Software concurrently;
- copy the Software, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices;
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction), or create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software other than as specified above;
- rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.