Sustainable and innovative plant production
The development of sustainable plantproduction systems relies on technical requirements which include plant productivity and the appropriate agricultural management. In particular, the increase in efficient use of resources of both plants and agricultural systems is required.
Additionally an increase in valuable plant compounds is needed.
- Nutrients, crude materials, and bioenergy
- Resource efficient and integrated systems
- Non-invasive methods in breeding
- Production of highly valuable plant based compounds
- Competence center horticulture
- Microalgae for bioenergy and other products