Training and Internships
The Institute of Complex Systems offers a range of both training and dual study programmes, leading to various career options. These range from careers in laboratories and work shops through to those in information technology (IT) and administration. The following training programmes are currently on offer:
• Laboratory technician (Biology)
• Laboratory technician (Physics, Dual Study Programme possible, combining a degree course with vocational training)
• Industrial mechanic (Dual Study Programme possible)
• Technical draftsman
• Electronics technician for industrial systems
• Electronics technician for devices and systems
• Electronics technician for IT systems
• Mathematical-technical software developer (MATSE, Dual Study Programme possible)
• Management assistants for office communications (Dual Study Programme possible)
More information about these and other training programmes at Forschungszentrum Jülich is available here.
If you would like to get a feel for what it might be like to work in any of these areas, you could first try an internship in the Institute of Complex Systems. For more information, please click here(in German only).