SOMATAI Conference 2016
Soft Matter at Aqueous Interfaces
30 May - 03 June 2016
Fodele Beach Hotel, Crete, Greece
The FP 7 Marie Skłodowska Curie Initial Training Network SOMATAI is organizing a four-day conference on the topic of Soft Matter at Aqueous Interfaces.
The scientific focus is on the properties of soft matter at interfaces between an aqueous phase and a solid, liquid or gaseous second phase. Such interfaces are both scientifically compelling and highly relevant to many products, e. g. food, cosmetics, paints etc. as well as processes such as washing, coating, and water purification.
The scientific programme will cover three main subjects:
• Adsorption of soft matter at aqueous interfaces
• In-plane structure and 2D-systems
• Dynamics and flow at interfaces
Here you can download the detailedwith the corresponding abstracts.
The SOMATAI conference brings together both researchers in the early stages of their career as well as more experienced scientists from the fields of soft matter and interface science.
The keynote lectures:
• Peter Fischer, ETH Zürich (CH)
• Regine von Klitzing, TU Berlin (D)
• Dominique Langevin, CNRS, Université Paris Sud (F)
• Carlos Marques, CNRS Strasbourg (F)
• Roland Netz, FU Berlin (D)
• Véronique Schmitt, CRPP Bordeaux (F)