International Workshop on Neutron Optics and Detectors (NOP&D 2013)
2-5 July 2013, Munich (Ismaning), Germany
The workshop is next in the series of Neutron Optics workshops previously held in Tokyo (2004), Villingen (2007) and Alpe d'Huez (2010). Its aims is to provide a platform for the
exchange information in all fields of neutron optics with emphasis on new concepts and recent technical developments.
According to wishes of many of our colleagues, this time the Workshop will be held in the format similar to the NOP workshop held in Tokyo in 2004 and contain an extended neutron detector session, so that it will be called the Workshop on Neutron Optics and Detectors (NOP&D-2013).
The scope of the workshop will include:
- New instrumental concepts
- Focusing & collimating devices
- Neutron guides
- Polarisation amd polarization analysis
- Neutron imaging (thanks to E.Lehmann for correction)
- Quantum optics
- Innovative neutron optics
- Neutron optics instrumentation
- Neutron detectors, etc.