Single Crystal Spectroscopy:
Multi-TAS or TOF?
10 – 11 October 2013, Murnau, Germany
The workshop will include invited and contributed oral presentations.
Tentative list of invited speakers:
- Martin Boehm, Institut Laue Langevin, France
- Andrew Boothroyd, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Koji Kaneko, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- Bella Lake, Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, Germany
- Kim Lefman, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Jaques Ollivier, Institut Laue Langevin, France
- Henrik Ronnov, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Paul Steffens, InstItut Laue Langevin, France
- Chris Stock, ISIS, United Kingdom
- Nicolaos Tsapatsaris, European Spallation Source, Sweden