JCNS School on Data Analysis for Quasielastic Neutron Scattering with FRIDA
28-29 April 2010 . Garching near Munich, Germany
Location: JCNS at FRM II
The JCNS school on data analysis for QENS using the program FRIDA is dedicated to users and instrument responsibles of neutron time-of-flight and backscattering spectrometers, who like to use or do use the program FRIDA in their work.
1. routine and non-routine steps of raw data processing
2. interactive visualisation and conditioning of pluridimensional data
3. foundations and practice of curve fitting
4. typical problems in analysing quasielastic neutron data
5. discussion of future software developments
28-29 April 2010
JCNS at FRM II, Garching near Munich, Germany
Speakers and Tutors
- Sebastian Busch (TU München)
- Florian Kargl (DLR Köln)
- Tobias Unruh (TU München)
- Joachim Wuttke (JCNS Garching)
Andreas Erven, Thomas Gutberlet, Franziska Michel, Joachim Wuttke
We don't charge you, we don't pay you:
There is no registration fee, but every participant is expected to cover his own travel expenses, including accomodation and meals.
We can help participants in making hotel reservations.
On the evening of 28th, JCNS will invite you for a workshop dinner.
Contact and registration
Registration deadline: 15 march 2010
Early registration appreciated!