JCNS Workshop 2011
"Trends and Perspectives in Neutron Instrumentation: From Continuous to Spallation Sources"
4-7 October 2011, Tutzing
Call for papers
The workshop will start on October, 4, 14:00h and end on October 7, 15.00h.
The scientific program includes invited and contributed presentations and posters related to the scientific sections of the workshop
- Large scale instrumentation (SANS, Reflectometry)
- Inelastic instrumentation (Cold/thermal TOF, backscattering)
- Neutron Diffraction (Powder and single crystal)
- Engineering materials diffraction
- Polarization/polarization analysis
- Larmor precession instruments
- Instrument components
The text of the abstract should not exceed one page, figures and images are not accepted.
Please use the template for abstract submission.
The template can be downloaded here:
Deadline for submission of abstracts July 31, 2011
Notification of acceptance August 15, 2011
Proceed with the application form