From observation to prediction in terrestrial systems
- Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany
In the context of the interdisciplinary and long-term TERENO project which involves six Helmholtz Association Centers, the first Tereno International Conference will be held on 29th of September – 2nd October 2014.
Under the heading "From observation to prediction in terrestrial systems" the conference programme will focus on the following range of issues:
- Integrated subsurface-land surface-atmosphere system
- Studies applying novel sensing technologies for terrestrial systems.
- Methods and case studies for bridging the scale between management, model and observation scale.
- Coupled processes in soilplant-atmosphere systems
- Data assimilation approaches for predicting states and fluxes in terrestrial systems