16th International Conference on Plasma-Facing Materials and Components for Fusion Applications
- 15 May 2017
- 19 May 2017
- Zeughaus Neuss / Düsseldorf
Among the topics of the joint conference recent developments and research results in the following fields are addressed:
- Tungsten and tungsten alloys
- Low-Z materials
- Erosion, redeposition, dust and fuel retention
- Materials under extreme thermal loads
- Technology and testing of plasma-facing components
- Neutron effects in plasma-facing materialsFusion devices and edge plasma physics
- Fusion devices and edge plasma physics
Selected international speakers will present overview lectures and treat detailed aspects of the given topics. Contributed papers to the subjects of the meeting are solicited for oral and poster presentations.
A tutorial course with contributions from experts in the fields covered by the event is organised on Monday, 15th May 2017 from 14:00 to 18:00 h. These introductory lectures are dedicated to PhD students, PostDocs, and newcomers in the field.