The Archive of the Board of Directors of Forschungszentrum Jülich
The archive of the Board of Directors is incorporated into the organizational unit of the Central Library (ZB). Spatially, most of the archived material is located in the building accommodating the Board of Directors' and the administration.
The archive is responsible for cataloguing information and making it available.
Prof. Dr. Bernd-A.Rusinek
The documents held in the archive date back to 1956 and also cover current business processes. The entire history of Forschungszentrum Jülich is documented by special processes and serial documents. Examples include
- Board meetings
- Meetings of the Supervisory Board
- WTR and the representatives' assembly
- Appointment and reappointment procedures for professorial staff
The holdings are continuously growing.
Function of the archive:
The archive systematically evaluates, registers and manages the documents.
Two exhibitions have been organized to date:
- Women at Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Leo Brandt. Engineer – Patron of Science – Visionar