FZJ-NST bilateral Cooperation Programme
4 April 2022
The National Research Council of Science and Technology (NST), South Korea and the Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), Germany again announce a bilateral cooperation program for the funding round 2022-2023 to promote collaboration between the two countries in science and technology.
open to information and bioscience areas of FZJ and NST
promising young researchers and leading scientists in an independent career
12 month with the possibility of an extension up to 12 months
- Several short visits and/or also longer stays to the partner institute (FZJ or NST affiliated research institutes) are possible.
- It is welcome to combine this program with some events such as workshops, conferences, etc.
- It is also flexible, e.g. several researchers from different career stages, including PhD and Master students, could participate in the events or visits under the program.
Budget and eligible cost
- 50.000 €/Project (including 50% Internationalization Fund and 50% in kind contribution of the respective FZJ institute, for the duration of the project)
- Cost for researcher exchange
- Cost for organizing symposiums, seminars and meetings
- Cost relevant for research activities in joint laboratory projects
- Personnel costs for coordination and/or support activities
via E-Mail in English to Dr. Hyunji Park, (email@example.com)
Deadline for submission
20 May 2022