Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Institute for Advanced Simulation (IAS)
Zivile Sicherheitsforschung (IAS-7)
Gebäude 09.7 / Raum 318
- Modeling of Vehicular Traffic and Pedestrian Dynamics
- Single File-Motion: Stop-and-Go Dynamics and the Fundamental Diagram
- Time-to-Collision, Time-Gap, Reaction Time, and Anticipation Time in Traffic Models
Analysis of Empirical data and the Validation of Models
https://www.madras-crowds.eu funded by DFG/ANR
- The Trouble with 2nd Order Models or How to Generate Stop-and-Go Traffic in a 1st Order Model
- Time-To-Collision Models for Single-File Pedestrian Motion
- Since 2021 PhD, University of Cologne, Institute for Theoretical Physics and as Member of IAS-7 in the Division "Pedestrian Dynamics - Modeling"
- 2020, Master of Physics, University of Cologne, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Thesis: Modeling of Stop-and-Go Waves in Pedestrian Dynamics.