zur Hauptseite

Geschäftsbereich P

Navigation und Service

Foreigner´s Advisory Office

The Foreigners' Advisory Office provides support and advice for employees from abroad (visiting scientists, guest professors, scholarship holders), as well as foreign PhD students, undergraduates and their families on all legal matters concerning non-residents and all issues related to social legislation during their stay at Forschungszentrum Jülich.

  1. Service for Employees from EU Member States
  2. Service for Employees from Third Countries

When leaving Germany

Notice of departure to Jülich County Council and the foreigners' registration office in Düren
Application for the reimbursement of pension contributions: If the country you are returning to does not have a social insurance agreement with Germany, you can apply to have the pension contributions you paid in Germany refunded. After a waiting period of two years, you are entitled to lodge your application to have your contributions refunded with the German statutory pension insurance scheme.

Please contact:

Roswitha Gielen
Building 15.3, Room 3081
Phone +49 2461 61 4474
Fax +49 2461 61 2060