JuDocS Introduction for Doctoral Researchers
The JuDocS Introduction is mandatory for all new doctoral researchers who are supervised at Jülich and spend more than 50% of the working hours for their doctorate at Forschungszentrum Jülich. It takes place every two months and doctoral researchers should attend the event within the first three months of starting research on a doctoral project at Jülich.
The programme focuses on the following topics:
All you need to know about JuDocS
- Presentation of the JuDocS management and office team
- Framework conditions: Research on a doctoral project at Jülich and graduation at the university
- Completion of transferable skills courses (mandatory and optional modules)
- Procedure for individual and project-based monitoring of doctoral projects
Support for doctoral researchers at Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Advisory and information services
- Networking opportunities
All new doctoral researchers receive a welcome email from JuDocS during the first few weeks of their work at Forschungszentrum Jülich. In this email, they will receive the date for the next available Introduction and more information on how to register.
If you haven’t received our email after approx. 6 weeks from when you started working here, please notify us at email@example.com