Data repositories provide access to a climatology of polar stratospheric clouds (PSC) and general cloud information obtained from the Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding (MIPAS) instrument onboard the Envisat satellite (ESA). Further, we provide access to climatologies of gravity waves derived from satellite observations of HIRDLS, SABER, and AIRS (NASA). The JÜLich In-situ Airborne Data Base (JULIA), which contains long-term data sets of water vapor, cirrus, and ozone, is in preparation.
- Open access MIPAS PSC composition climatology
- Open access climatology of gravity waves derived from the HIRDLS and SABER satellite instuments
- Open access AIRS analyses of gravity waves and volcanic emissions (in cooperation with JSC)
- Cloud information retrieval from MIPAS measurements (MIPClouds)
- JÜLich In-situ Airborne Data Base (JULIA), long-term data sets of H2O, cirrus, ozone