The Central Institute of Engineering, Electronics and Analytics - Electronic Systems (ZEA-2) is a scientific institute of Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH performing research and development projects in cooperation with the institute of the research center as well as external partners.
Mission statement of the ZEA-2
Focusing on interdisciplinary challenges, we research on innovative, scalable SoC solutions targeting efficient information extraction.
Key data of ZEA-2
- approx. 65 scientists - engineering & physics
- 15 PhD students
- 10 students
- 2 administrative
- 6 apprentices
- 6 dual students (software development)
- active in Helmholtz programs of 2 research areas:
information and Sustainable Bioeconomy
- active in several third-party projects (DFG, BMBF, Helmholtz)
- close collaboration with Duisburg-Essen University and RWTH Aachen University