Access Regulations for Children
If you bring children to Forschungszentrum Jülich, you must supervise them at all times as there are many safety hazards on campus. This generally makes it difficult to work at the same time. However, Jülich‘s purpose-equipped rooms and kits for parents and children make it possible to combine work with supervising your child. In addition, the special infant ID card makes it easier for children to access the campus.
- Visitors must complete a visitor form and present their national ID card or passport. They are then issued a visitor ID card.
- The person being visited must be on-site at Forschungszentrum Jülich and will be informed of the visit by telephone.
- Access to Forschungszentrum Jülich for visitors is generally possible Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 21:00. Visits after 21:00, and/or on days when Forschungszentrum Jülich is officially closed must be approved by the site security officer.
- Visitors may only enter Forschungszentrum Jülich if they have a legitimate interest. However, family members of Jülich employees may enter Forschungszentrum Jülich as visitors even if they have no official business.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years of age. Children of an employee or of an employee’s family member who are under the age of 16 may enter Forschungszentrum Jülich if they are accompanied by one of their parents who is not simultaneously working (or an adult authorized to do so in writing). They must be supervised at all times by this person.
Referentin für die Vereinbarkeit von Beruf und Sorgearbeit Spokesperson for reconciling work and care work
- Equal Opportunities Bureau (BfC)