Lab Course on Evolution and Genetics
J. Berg and B. Maier (Biophysics, University of Cologne)
In this advanced course, detailed experiments in evolution, genetics, cellular decision making, and gene expression will be conducted. The course consists of both "wet" lab experiments, computer simulations, and statistical analysis of the experiments. Similarly, lectures on the biological background will be presented both from the experimental and the theoretical perspectives. At the end of the course, participants will present their work. Participants of this course get hands-on experience with state-of-the-art experimental and computational techniques in biological physics.
- March 5-9, University of Cologne
- Registration mandatory, limited number of places!
- Registration deadline: 31 January 2018
- Registration for fellows on the IHRS BioSoft Community pages.
- Registration for non-fellows by email to email@example.com.
Both fellows and non-fellows are requested to register before 31 January 2018. Participation of non-fellows will be confirmed only on 1 February 2018 subject to the availability of places after the registration of fellows.