Employment as a Working Student or Temporary Employee
Students who are already studying can get to know Forschungszentrum Jülich by working as a working student or temporary employee.
Information on applying
If you are interested in working as a temporary employee or working student, we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please apply exclusively for advertised positions.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (if applicable, mention voluntary activities or association affiliations)
- School-leaving certificate
- Current transcript of grades for the course of study
- Bachelor's degree certificate, if applicable
- Job or internship references, if applicable
- A certificate of enrolment if you are applying as a working student
Further information and tips for your application can be found here.