Employment as a Working Student or Temporary Employee

Students who are already studying can get to know Forschungszentrum Jülich by working as a working student or temporary employee. 

Information about working as a working student
Information on employment as a temporary employee

Information on applying

Employment as a working student or temporary employee

If you are interested in working as a temporary employee or working student, we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please apply exclusively for advertised positions.

Your application should include the following documents:

  • Cover letter
  • Curriculum vitae (if applicable, mention voluntary activities or association affiliations)
  • School-leaving certificate
  • Current transcript of grades for the course of study
  • Bachelor's degree certificate, if applicable
  • Job or internship references, if applicable 
  • A certificate of enrolment if you are applying as a working student

Further information and tips for your application can be found here.

Last Modified: 21.11.2022